The Commonwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commonwealth

The Forum for The Commonwealth, an ogame alliance.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance Page Correctons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koczak

Alliance Page Correctons Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Page Correctons   Alliance Page Correctons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:50 pm

Below is the fully edited, 99% grammatically correct Alliance Page:

Tired of being ignored by larger groups, a ragged group of beginners founded The Commonwealth: a group of people, whose ultimate goal is to help each other grow in power, individually, AND TO RULE ALL OF UNIVERSE 11!

Join The Forums!

If a lot of -5k players gather together, we can make the transition to +5k together, and defend ourselves!

Strength in Numbers!
If we have a lot of people, than higher level players can’t attack us all, and we can attack back!

Of course +5k people are welcome to join, to help lower people, participate in trade and serve as a powerful influence in the alliance.

We may be noobs, but we don’t have to stay that way.

SQUADS:

Here are the ranks available:

Soldier
Lieutenant
Officer
Commander

You may start a squad by either asking an elite or me. The squad rank is made by inserting up to 5 letters before the rank name. The commander is the leader of the squad; officer is the 2nd highest, etc.

For example, Alpha squad would have

Alpha Commander-highest rank
Alpha Officer-second highest rank
Alpha Lieutenant-second lowest rank
Alpha Soldier-lowest rank

If an alliance wanted to join this one, by default, they would be made a squad, with the leader being Commander, who then distributes ranks for their squad. Squads may have their own forums, but must report any squad-wide offensive action in the main forums.

Please note that squads have been suspended temporarily until more players join.

ALLIANCE OFFICERS:

Diplomat-in charge of our relations with other alliances and the OGame forums.

Intelligence Officer- keeps track of information about gameplay (Yes, you will help the noobs), player location, alliance strength, but mostly locations.

Quartermaster- in charge of supplies, trade, alliance projects, and noob resource help.

Secretary of Defense- in charge of security and keeping track of who attacks us (so we may declare war ) Again, it is at his discretion to how he does this, and it is your duty to tell him if someone attacks you repeatedly.

United Church Operative- in charge of keeping peace between members and will settle disputes.

War Officer- in charge of organizing any offensive we decide to execute.

You must be a trusted member of the alliance to receive one of these ranks. All of the ranks are equal; one is not better than another, and these are all higher than any squad rank.

If you have any cool spaceship art or anything else cool, send it to Ethanthemad@yahoo.com.

I might use it on this alliance page.

Now that I have more art, the page seems kind of messy, so I guess I’m going to have to go through and clean it up! There are some really awesome pictures I want to put in, but there are so many! If you know how to do this kind of thing, please contact me!
Back to top Go down
debtmaster

debtmaster

Alliance Page Correctons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Page Correctons   Alliance Page Correctons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Tired of being ignored by larger groups, a ragged group of beginners founded The Commonwealth: a group of people, whose ultimate goal is to help each other grow in power individually AND TO RULE ALL OF UNIVERSE 11!

Join The Forums!

If a lot of -5k players gather together we can make the transition to +5k together, and defend ourselves!

Strength in Numbers!
If we have a lot of people, than higher level players can’t attack us all, and we can attack back!

Of course +5k people are welcome to join to help lower people, participate in trade and serve as a powerful influence in the alliance.

We may be noobs, but we don’t have to stay that way.

SQUADS:

Here are the ranks available:

Soldier
Lieutenant
Officer
Commander

You may start a squad by either asking an elite or me. The squad rank is made by inserting up to 5 letters before the rank name. The commander is the leader of the squad; officer is the 2nd highest, etc.

For example, Alpha squad would have

Alpha Commander-highest rank
Alpha Officer-second highest rank
Alpha Lieutenant-second lowest rank
Alpha Soldier-lowest rank

If an alliance wanted to join this one, they would be made a squa by default, with the leader being Commander, who then distributes ranks for their squad. Squads may have their own forums, but must report any squad-wide offensive action in the main forums.

Please note that squads have been suspended temporarily until more players join.

ALLIANCE OFFICERS:

Diplomat-in charge of our relations with other alliances and the OGame forums.

Intelligence Officer- keeps track of information about gameplay (Yes, you will help the noobs), player location, alliance strength, but mostly locations.

Quartermaster- in charge of supplies, trade, alliance projects, and noob resource help.

Secretary of Defense- in charge of security and keeping track of who attacks us (so we may declare war ) Again, it is at his discretion to how he does this, and it is your duty to tell him if someone attacks you repeatedly.

United Church Operative- in charge of keeping peace between members and will settle disputes.

War Officer- in charge of organizing any offensive we decide to execute.

You must be a trusted member of the alliance to receive one of these ranks. All of the ranks are equal; one is not better than another, and these are all higher than any squad rank.

If you have any cool spaceship art or anything else cool, send it to Ethanthemad@yahoo.com.

I might use it on this alliance page.

Now that I have more art, the page seems kind of messy, so I guess I’m going to have to go through and clean it up! There are some really awesome pictures I want to put in, but there are so many! If you know how to do this kind of thing, please contact me!

~
Wee. Punctuation is so much fun...
Of course, commas are often added for pausing when the pause is actually due to dramatic effect when reading. Oh, how my language has fallen...

Oh, and I moved the "by default" line in the squad area to make it more clearer. geek
Back to top Go down

Alliance Page Correctons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commonwealth :: Other :: Spelling Errors-
Jump to: