The Commonwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commonwealth

The Forum for The Commonwealth, an ogame alliance.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleet Saving Tutorial

Go down 

Do you Understand this Tutorial?
Yes
Fleet Saving Tutorial Vote_lcap100%Fleet Saving Tutorial Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Fleet Saving Tutorial Vote_lcap0%Fleet Saving Tutorial Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ethan The Crazy
Admin
Ethan The Crazy

Fleet Saving Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Saving Tutorial   Fleet Saving Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:38 pm

In fleet saving, you keep your valuable ships away from you planet, so if it gets attacked while you are not on, they dont get blown up and you can live to fight another day. With fleetsaving, you can also load up you fleet with resouces so if you planet gets raided, you dident just lose all you RES. Very Happy

I wouldent recommend loading up ships with large amounts of resources unless your sure you ships will makeit back to your planet.

The key is to set the speed % so that your ships are back right when you get to play again. If you have a choice, let them arrive back a little l8t then earlie. If they get back before you do, they could still be destroyed.
WARNING: The time it shows is 1 way! Multiply it by 2 to get the real time its going to take for your ships to get back.

Send a fleet with recycelers to a dabre field.

Send a fleet between planets you own. Dont load ships with resources you need tho, unless you need them on that planet, cause they will be left on the planet you sent them too. Razz

You can also send you fleet to an inacive person with no defences, be sure to espinage them first!

Fleet Saving Tutorial Fleetsave1ek8

Fleet Saving Tutorial Fleetsave2qh2

Fleet Saving Tutorial Fleetsave3ck2

Ethan The Crazy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thecommonwealth.forumotion.com
Danny

Fleet Saving Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: My fleet saving got detected   Fleet Saving Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 pm

OK I was getting attack by this 1 dude who some how know my time of fleet saving...... 1 time, his fleet reached me 3 sec right after my fleeting saving comes back. how he do that??
Back to top Go down

Fleet Saving Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commonwealth :: General :: Ogame Questions-
Jump to: